top of page
  • What Platform Do You Use For Websites?
    I specialize in WordPress and Wix websites! Although I have worked with Shopify and SquareSpace, you'll find I'm best suited to help you in the other providers. If you have a specific website platform you'd like to use, we can chat about that during our consultation.
  • Are There Additional Costs For Websites?
    Yes! Your website will be hosted by a platform that will have an annual hosting fee. You will also need a domain which can typically be free your first year and cost approximately $32 CAD per year. Should you already have a domain registered elsewhere, I'm happy to help you transfer it to the new platform. Other possible costs: Purchasing email addresses with your website domain. Google Business Suite. Specific website add-ons that may be needed for your company.
  • Do You Require A Deposit?
    Yes! Once we book your project, 25% of your quote is required before we will begin. This deposit is non-refundable. The remaining 75% will be due upon project completion within 30 days. Projects under $500 will not require a deposit and payment can be received after your project is completed.
  • How Long Does It Take To Complete A Project?
    Custom Branding takes about 2-3 weeks. The first initial designs will be sent within 7 business days with revisions happening over the course of a week. If the client requests more revisions, more time is needed and a small revision fee will be applied. Website Design takes about 3-5 weeks. The first outline of the website will be designed within 7-10 business days with revisions happening over the course of a couple weeks. Marketing materials, church graphics, wedding stationary, etc. usually take 3-5 business days to design. Custom projects will be determined based on enquiry.
  • Can I Customize Your Packages?
    YES! I love sharing packages to help give an overall sense of what I do and how much it will cost. However, I know you have specific needs that might not be met through these packages. Let's book a call to discuss what you're looking for and I'll give you a personalized quote for your project!
bottom of page